Congratulations to the Spring 2022 Graduates!
Join us in celebrating the achievements of the first Cal Poly Humboldt graduating class! Commencement ceremonies will take place on Saturday, May 14 in Redwood Bowl. The events will be livestreamed, and links to the livestream will be available on the Commencement website and Humboldt homepage.
8:30 a.m. - College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Criminology & Justice Studies
- Critical Race, Gender & Sexuality Studies
- Dance Studies (Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Environmental Studies
- Fine Art
- French & Francophone Studies
- International Studies
- Native American Studies
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre, Film & Dance
- Applied Anthropology
- Social Science, Environment & Community
Noon - College of Natural Resources & Sciences
- Computer Science
- Environmental Resources Engineering
- Environmental Science & Management
- Fisheries Biology
- Physical Science
- Rangeland Resource Science
- Environmental Systems
- Natural Resources
3:30 p.m. - College of Professional Studies
- Business Administration
- Child Development (Liberal Studies)
- Child Development & Family Relationships
- Elementary Education (Liberal Studies)
- Leadership Studies (Liberal Studies)
- Recreation Administration
- Social Work
- Business Administration
- Social Work
- Administrative Services Credential (Educational Leadership)
- Education Specialist Credential (Special Education)
- Multiple Subject Credential (Elementary Education)
- Single Subject Credential (Secondary Education)
Graduate & Guest Registration
Registration for the Spring 2022 Commencement ceremonies is now closed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or assistance with registration changes.
Guest tickets are required to enter Redwood Bowl, and you can claim your tickets as part of the Commencement registration. Infants and children count as guests whether they sit in a seat or on a lap and there are no assigned seats, so first-come, first seated.
To change your guest registration information, you may return to the site anytime by logging in the same way you did previously and click the “Manage Tickets” button.
Ceremonies will be livestreamed so that families, friends, and the campus community can watch and celebrate the graduates’ big moments. There will be a link on humboldt.edu the day of the event. A video recording will be available on commencement.humboldt.edu after the ceremony.
Regalia & Memorabilia
A black cap and gown are required to walk in the Commencement ceremony. Caps, rental gowns, tassels, hoods, and more may still be available at the Humboldt Bookstore. If you have any questions regarding regalia orders, please contact the Bookstore at (707) 826-3741.
In order to best protect the campus community, anyone accessing campus events who is over the age of 12 will be required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (including a booster shot) or a negative test result within 72 hours.
Guests will have the option of showing one of the following:
- Humboldt staff, faculty, or student ID
- Physical CDC Vaccination Card for COVID-19 or a photo/screenshot of your vaccination card
- State of California Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Record
- A printout from any state health department or physician's office with your vaccination information stated clearly
- Any photo/screenshot that shows the date of the test result and the date the test was taken or a printout of an official email from a lab with the test results and testing date clearly printed. At-home Antigen (rapid) tests and lab PCR and Antigen tests are acceptable.
All plans are subject to change based on the status of the pandemic, and additional regulations may be required based on Humboldt County Public Health and University health and safety guidelines.
Students, staff, faculty, and guests must perform a wellness self-check just prior to coming to campus. If you are feeling ill, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have potentially been exposed to someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, you should not attend the Commencement events.
GradImages photographers will be on hand to capture official graduation portraits. After the ceremony, you’ll be sent a link to preview your images, and there is no obligation to purchase photos.
Class of 2022 Legacy Gift
Support the Class of 2022's efforts to raise $2,022 for the Student Adversity Fund.Donate Now
Order Commencement Regalia
Caps, rental gowns, tassels, hoods, and more are available to order through the Humboldt Bookstore on the Herff Jones website. Early bird pricing ends on March 25, and the final deadline to order your regalia for home shipping is April 17! If you have any questions regarding regalia orders, please contact the Humboldt Bookstore at (707) 826-3741.Order Regalia